Western union outbound transfer service allows you send money abroad to over 200 countries and territories of the world. It’s strictly person to person transfer (P2P). A reference number (MTCN) is generated and given to the sender which he or she communicates to the beneficiary in the payout country.
- Fund transfer to over 200 countries and territories of the world
- Instant Transfer
- Its open to all individual customers both account holders and non-account holders.
- Naira is the base currency for sending money abroad
Requirement for sending Money Abroad
- Means of ID (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card or Voter’s card)
- Completed “To Send Money Form (TSMF)”
- Fund to be transferred including transaction fee and tax. The fee is system generated.
- Money can only be sent in Naira and not exceeding $5000 per transaction or its Naira equivalent.
- Open to account holders and walk-in customers.