This savings account is targeted mainly at unbanked and under banked people. It is a product mandatorily required by CBN, as it is an important part of the financial inclusion agenda, tasked with banking the unbanked.
Unbanked and under banked
Terms and Conditions
- The operations of the account
is limited to a maximum single deposit amount of N50,000 and maximum
cumulative balance of N300,000 at any point in time.
- Mobile banking is limited to a
maximum transaction limit of N3,000 and daily limit of N30,000.
- Account holder will be required
to provide further documents at any point in time when transacting above
the regulated threshold.
- International funds transfer is
- The account is strictly
- Account holder will be issued a
- NDIC maximum insured deposit
cover for exact deposition is N500,000.
- If a breach is associated with
the operation of your account/wallet, account holder agrees that Unity
Bank Nig. Plc has the right to apply restrictions to your account/wallet
and report to appropriate law enforcement agencies in line with extant