Annual General Meeting Youtube Link
In line with Covid-19 protocols, Our 14th Annual General Meeting will be held virtually via YouTube live stream. Here is the link to join. https://youtu.be/kKByRw7Ox40
COVID-19: HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
In the wake of COVID-19 pandemic, Unity Bank Plc has activated Health and safety protocols as well asBusiness Continuity Plans to protect employees, customers and all stakeholders and curb the spread of the virus in line with guidelines announced by Nigerian Centre for Disease control (NCDC).
Over the past weeks, the Bank has adopted several measures to mitigate the negative impacts of Covid-19. Below are some of those measures:
- Minimizing physical meetings both with our Staff and our Stakeholders.
- Embarking on a number of sensitizationforobservance of personal hygiene including hand washing and regularly using alcohol based hand sanitizer by staff and customers.
- Enforcing a period of 14 days self-isolation for any staff returning from outside countries before returning to work.
- Disinfecting our business offices and channels to keep it safe from the virus.
- Observing best practice international protocols including the recommended health and safety measures prescribed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) for keeping our space safe.
- Ensuring that the Executive Management team and other critical roles operate from different locations for the duration of this global crisis.
- We are now operating from several data centers to ensure a 24/7 operation. Our customers are encouraged to transact business at this time on our alternative channels and reduce traffic in the business offices. (Only customers with essential financial transactions are advised to visit our branches.)
- To mitigate the impact of this development, all our digital Banking channels have been optimized to cater for all forms of transactions.
- The Bank’s self-service platforms available for Customers use includethe USSD *7799, Mobile Banking, UNIFI App, Internet Banking service and the Unity Online platforms, which have been optimized to meet all our customer’s needs.
- Our Contact Center can also be reached 24/7 on the following lines - 0708066000, 07057323225-30 or 08099152315 (WhatsApp), you can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Don’t Fall Victim to Fraud or COVID-19:
We have, unfortunately, noticed an increase in attempts by scammers to defraud people of their hard-earned money. Taking advantage of the current situation, fraudsters call unsuspecting Bankcustomers to obtain their personal Bank details to have unauthorized access to account and defraud customers
Please, do not fall to the antics of these scams as the Bank will never request for your Bank details.
Ensure that you protect and do not divulge your personal banking details such as full card number, CVV(the three digit number at the back of your ATM card), PIN, OTP, etc, even when they seem to have full details of your account such as BVN.
Join us in the fight against scammers by reporting any such activity to firstname.lastname@example.org
This update is part of efforts to keep youapprised of measures to serve you throughout this period. We will continue to provide frequent updates as events unfold. Stay safe.