RIA money transfer is an electronic funds transfer service (the third largest worldwide remittance company in the World) that enables people receive money from over 149 countries and over 350,000 RIA Agent locations around the World and receive them in our over 218 Unity bank branches nation-wide.
The product is uniquely designed to allow both customers and non-customers of Unity Bank to send and receive their funds at our branches.
- Fast: Transfer is completed in minutes
- Reliable: Recipient is assured of getting funds
- Beneficiary pays no charges
- Direct to account deposit is available for Inbound transfers
- Provides affordable, convenient, reliable means of transferring money to loved ones around the globe.
- Gift items is available to beneficiaries and senders
Requirements for Receiving Payments
Beneficiaries can receive transferred money at any of our outlets by providing the following:
- Transfer Reference Number
- Expected Amount
- Acceptable means of Identification (National ID, Voters card, Int’l passport and Drivers license and BVN) Sender’s name and country
- Test Question and Answer (optional)
- Fully completed form
Who Can Apply?
- This service is available to anyone both account holders and walk-in customers