Unity Bank as a Retail focused Bank, has a strategic interest in the development of Small & Medium Scale Enterprises (SME’S) in Nigeria.
Our value propositions in this most important sector are:-
- Ease of Access: Most of our branches are located in areas where SME’s thrive, thereby making access to our services easy. This we have complemented with the provision of Mobile, Card and Internet Banking services for the more sophisticated SME’s customers.
- Unity Instant Accounts: We have developed the Unity Instant accounts to allow SME’s have easy access to account opening and operations. SME customers require very minimal document to open these accounts.
- Specialized Accounts: These include, the target savings, Beta and Double Edge Accounts which are designed to give the SME customers discipline and flexibility in the operations of their accounts.
- Access to Specialized Funds and Services: We are renowned in the support of our SME customers in area of accessing services and funds designed by government policy to assist the SME customers. These are handled via our specialized desk:
- Agric Desk
- SME Desk
The expertise in these departments are deployed to support the SME customers to achieve their objectives.
Unity-Biz Current Account
Unity-Biz Current Account is a cost effective current account designed for SMEs. This BUNDLED product comes with robust payment and collection solutions for smooth day to day banking activities.
- No account maintenance fee(AMF or COT) subject to minimum daily operating balance of N50,000
- No COT charges
- Bundled account that comes with our alternate channels i.e. Debit card (maximum of 5 cards/ entity), Internet Banking, Mobile banking (for one signatory account)
- Account opening balance of N20,000
- Minimum operating balance of N50,000
- Collection, payment and e-Invoicing platform (Bank3D)
- Cheques are VALID FOR CLEARING
- No limit to turnover and withdrawals
- Business / Financial Advisory
- Access to POS Terminal