Western Union (Send)
Western Union Outbound Money Transfer (Send Money Abroad)
Western Union Outbound transfer Services is a product that allows Nigerians to send money abroad to over 200 countries and territories of the world. It’s a person to person transfer (P2P). Money can be sent to friends,colleagues, family members, business partners and co-workers. A reference number (MTCN) is generated and given to the sender which he or she communicates to the beneficiary in the payout country. It’s strictly person to person transfer (P2P).
- Money can be sent to over 200 countries and territories of the world
- Outbound remittance is instant
- Its open to all individual customers both account holders and non-account holders.
- Naira is the base currency for sending money abroad
Requirement for sending Money Abroad
- Means of ID (International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card or Voter’s card)
- Completed “To Send Money Form (TSMF)”
- Fund to be transferred including transaction fee and tax. The fee is system generated.
- Money can only be sent in Naira and not exceeding $5000 per transaction or its Naira equivalent.
- Open to account holders and walk-in customers.
Unity Bank is proud to offer this service to our numerous customers. Please walk in to any Unity Bank branch to request to send your money abroad.