Western Union (Receive)
Western Union is an International Money Transfer Organisation with a global network of 500,000 local agents worldwide that has been operating for the past 160 years. Unity Bank runs on the newly deployed Western Union Point-of-Sale (WUPOS) web-based application. This service enables international funds transfer from foreign countries to a beneficiary in Nigeria in local currency and Nigerians can also send money abroad. For every transfer received in a Unity Bank branch, the beneficiary receives a complimentary gift item.
- Pay-out in Naira denomination only.
- Pin pad-enabled liquidation process to ensure the transaction is secured to the beneficiary.
- Nigerians can send money abroad.
- No charge to the beneficiary.
- Receive money within 10 minutes from anywhere in the world
- Absolutely free... No charges
- Receive money without necessarily opening/owning an account with the bank.
- Enjoy personalised and excellent customer service, in line with our policy of giving our customers a delightful and memorable service experience.
- Free gift item for every transaction.
- A valid ID (Driver's Licence , International Passport ,National ID Card, Bank Verification Number (BVN) or Voters card)
- Reference Number, as provided by the sender
- Sender's details
- Receiver's details